Writer, Editor, Writing Coach and Communications Consultant
is a writer, editor, writing coach and instructor. Her work has appeared in Newsweek, The
Washington Post, The Harvard Law & Policy Review, Condé Nast Traveler, Odet Journal and other publications.
She was the 2nd place winner of the Romeo Lemay Writing Award (2017) and was a finalist in the 2018 International Literary Awards for her short stories. Her essay "Hail Mary, Full of Grace (For Margaret) received Honorable Mention in the Writer's Digest Awards (2017).
Services: Writing, Editing, Advising
* Non-fiction and Fiction - Editing and Coaching for Individuals
* Guides for organizations (i.e. employee handbooks, teacher evaluation guides, etc.)
* Speeches, public testimony, book chapters & forewords
* Website content
* Communications Plans, strategic plans, reports, proposals
* OpEds, press releases, media pitches, e-newsletters
* Blogs (writing, editing,
management of consistency in
messaging and branding)