Writer, Editor, Writing Coach and Communications Consultant
is a writer, editor, writing coach and instructor. Her work has appeared in Newsweek, The
Washington Post, The Harvard Law & Policy Review, Condé Nast Traveler, Odet Journal and other publications.
Most recently her fiction was a finalist in the 2018 International Literary Awards at the Center for Women Writers at Salem College, and she was the 2nd place winner of the Romeo Lemay Writing Award (2017) for her story "Heat." Her essay "Hail Mary, Full of Grace (For Margaret) received Honorable Mention in the Writer's Digest Awards (2017), and her poetry won honorable mention in the 2018 Words and Music Writing Competition from the The Peauxdunque Review.
Services: Writing, Editing, Coaching and Advising in Communications
* Non-fiction and Fiction - Editing and Coaching for Individuals
* Guides for organizations (i.e. employee handbooks, teacher evaluation guides, etc.)
* Speeches, public testimony, book chapters & forewords
* Website content
* Communications Plans, strategic plans, reports, proposals
* OpEds, press releases, media pitches, e-newsletters
* Blogs (writing, editing,
management of consistency in
messaging and branding)